Dr Simon Singh, author of the No. 1 bestseller Fermat’s Last Theorem and The Simpsons and Their Mathematical Secrets has created a set of weekly maths challenges – just 15-30 minutes of interesting, fun and challenging material that goes beyond school maths: mystery and history, activities and oddities, puzzles and problems.
- Sign up and each week on Thursday you will receive a Parallelogram, a weekly set of maths challenges.
- It’s FREE to sign up and all the materials we offer are FREE.
- Even without an account, you can get a taste of what we offer by just clicking on the Parallelograms on the left.
- Teachers can create an account and set Parallelograms for their classes.
- a four-sided plane rectilinear figure with opposite sides parallel.
- mathematics running parallel to classwork (posted via an online telegram).
All the materials are completely free.